Tee Tee's Poll

Hey y'all, i know you've been hearing the rumors flying around about me being light in the cleats and i assure you that none of them are true. Tee Tee thought it'd be "edifying" (whatever that means) to throw up a poll about it, but i told him no one's going to believe Malik Wright is loving the dudes. Regardless, answer the poll and prove my faith in you, my fans. Oh yeah. and ignore that last option about the off season. Tee Tee thinks he's being funny, but we'll see how much laughing he's doing when he's sleeping at the bus stop.

Does Malik play for the other team?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Okay, so I’m having a problem leaving my crib every day because I don’t know which car to drive. I got the Bentley, the Ferrari, the Porsche, the Mercedez Maybach, S-class and G Wagon, and the Hummer. I kind of feel like I should push the Hummer on gameday because that’s like a tank and a game is like going to battle. Maybe y’all could help me figure out what to do the rest of the week. I can’t be late for practice no more. Coach keeps fining me. Oh, and notice there’s more cars than days, so I can rock two cars one day out of the week. I need help. Get at me. ‘Lik.

No comments: